Click on image to enlarge
11 CNC Lathes
Max. diameter: 59” Max. Length: 38.58” Max Weight: 4400 lbs.
Fourth axis capability with live tools
Conventional Lathe: Max. length: 120”
- 1 OM Vertical lathe with maximum turning dia. of 59”,length of 31 ½” and weight of 4400 lbs.
- 1 Bridgeport EZ-Path II lathe w/max. Dia. of 20”, lengthof 40”
- 1 Okuma LC-20 4 axis CNC lathe w/IGF graphics, 11” 40” between centers
- 1 Okuma LB4000 BIg Bore 60" Bed,15" Chuck, Thinc P200L Control, Live Tooling
- 1 Nakamura WT-150 CNC Turning Center with twin spindles and twin turrets. 2” bar capacity with live tooling and LNS bar feeder. Fanuc 18iTB control
- 2 Okuma LB15 CNC lathes w/max dia. of 9.8 and length of 20”
- 1 Okuma Cadet w/4’ bar feed max dia. of 9.0” length of 20"
- 3 Conventional Lathes
- 1 Okuma Captain L470M 1250C CNC Turning Center with live tool capability. Max turning diameter 16.53 and 49” Length
- 1 Okuma Captain L370BBM Turning Center with live tool capability. Max turning diameter 13.38” and 19.7” length
- 1 Okuma LB3000 Space Turn w/bar feeder
- 1 Milltronics ML-35 Big Swing Heavy Duty Lathe, 36" swing, 20" over cross slide
- 1 OKUMA Genos L300E-M, 10" Chuck, 45" Z axis
- NTMA (National Tooling and Machining Association)
- VMA ( Virginia Manufactures Association)
- Industrial Components
- Industrial Mixing Systems
- Industrial Pumps
- Industrial Valves and Fittings
- Marine and Land Based Recreational Vehicles
- 1 Brown & Sharpe MicroVal PFX w/PC-DMIS software & Renishaw PH9 probe We have a full complement of inspection equipment for in-process and final inspection
- Zeiss Eclipse series model 4064-20/24 CNC coordinate machine 40” x 64” x 24”
- 1 3 CF Sweco vibratory finishing machine
- 1 Walk-in spray booth and painting equipment
- 2 Trinco dry blast machines, maximum capacity 48” x 48”
Our machine tool programming system uses state-of-the-art ESPRIT 3D CAM software and a sophisticated DNC network. Our CAM software is capable of directly importing IGES, STEP, and many native 3D CAD file formats into our CNC programming environment. ESPRIT Post Processing supports all our our CNC machines from 6 axis Swiss Screw machines to 3 and 4 axis horizontal and vertical machining centers.
- Anodizing, Chrome, Zinc and other Plating
- Black Oxide
- Gear Cutting
- Heat Treating
- Jewett Machine has developed sources for related machining services which we do not provide in-house. Through these sources we are able to offer the following services as an integral part of a job:
Precision EDM Wire Cutting
|Shop Floor Control
Jewett Machine employs state-of-the-art MRP Enterprise software "SHOPTECH" from E2 Systems for shop floor control and accounting. The Shoptech system is a fully integrated software environment featuring a FINITE CAPACITY scheduling system, a BAR CODE system for real time shop floor control and reporting, and a fully integrated business and financial system.